Ramp is one of the first fiat on-ramps available for zkSync on Ethereum L2 and now even more people have can have access to it.
Currently, you can only buy crypto using card, other payment methods should be available in the future.
How do I buy crypto within the Argent L2 account?
It’s easy to buy crypto with Ramp in the Argent Layer 2 account. Just follow these steps:
- Open Argent, tap ‘Recieve' → 'Buy crypto'. (Make sure you're on your zkSync account by tapping the account switcher, top left of home screen).
- Choose the amount you’d like to buy and the asset
- Check your email address and accept Ramp’s Terms of Service
- Confirm your email address by entering the code
- Tap ‘Proceed’ (Step 1 of 3)
- Choose payment method (US users can only select card) and ‘Proceed’
- Follow the steps for your payment method to complete the purchase
After your payment has been confirmed, you’ll receive email confirmation of your transaction and your chosen crypto will arrive in your account in minutes.
For your first purchase, you’ll need to register with Ramp. Depending on the amount, you may also need to provide additional information. See Ramp KYC limits and requirements.
What are Ramps fees?
Each transaction includes a small fee that Ramp charges and the L2 gas fee to get your crypto into your wallet.
What states are included?
From today, 38 states are able to use Ramp, with more to come in the future. They are:
Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, District of Columbia, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
Enjoy one tap DeFi, at a fraction of the cost of L1
Take control with Argent
A simple, all-in-one crypto wallet with bulletproof security. Buy, stake, earn and trade with low fees. Join our global community.Download Argent